Here you want to establish whether your potential partner is a law-abiding citizen and to do so you will need to know of their criminal record (if any) and their general take on the law of the land.
It is admirable to be a law-abiding citizen & ofcourse it keeps you from unnecessary friction with the authorities. However, we need to also understand that oppressive laws do exist. What if your potential spouse is a human rights activist what’s their take on dealing with such laws?
Some questions to ask:
- Do you consider yourself a law-abiding person?
- Have you ever committed a crime?
- Have you ever been caught?
- Have you ever been in jail? If yes, why?
- If you have not been jailed, Have you got a criminal record?
At this point in time, I’d like to remind you that this is not dating but a PRACTICAL Marriage Meeting, so a quick “Potential Spouse’s Name + Arrested” Google search would be a good move to pull.