Disability is a fact of life which I wish upon no one. Being a parent of a disabled child can be really stressful especially when one feels like they are the only one taking care of the child.
Below are some of the questions you should definitely ask and talk about:
- What would you do if you found out during early stages of pregnancy?
- What is your view of abortion?
- Should a husband have an equal say in whether his wife has an abortion?
- Have you ever had an abortion?
- God forbid you had a disabled child, would one parent leave employment to take care of the child?
- Would you be accepting of outsourcing care to a specialist centre or facility?