Charitable work is an awesome way to spend time together as a couple, family and feel good about it. Asking some of the following questions will give you more insight into your potential spouse’s personality & mindset.
- How important is it to you to contribute time or money to charity?
- Which kind of charities do you like to support?
- How much of your annual income do you donate to charity?
- Do you donate your time to any charity work or charitable organisation?
- What is your take on being charitable?
- Do you practice”Charity begins at home?”
At the end of this session, ask yourself: Are you in agreement with whatever charities your potential spouse donates to? Are they spending too much of their time volunteering? What will change after marriage? You’re best move is to ask them directly if someone is bothering you. This is why Marriage Meetings were made for.