NOTE: This questions is not a deal breaker but will give you further personality based information about your potential spouse. Don’t jump to this question if you have not yet asked at least 10 of the tough ones already.
Most people have neighbours. How we relate to them can sometimes affect our stay in a particular place or area of residence. Some neighbours are nosey, some are quiet and keep to themselves, whereas others can be really loud and abrasive.
You want to find out if your potential spouse is concerned with what’s happening around them.
list of potential questions:
- Do you talk to your neighbours?
- Do you consider yourself a good neightbour? if yes why so?
- Is it important for you to be involved in your local community?
- Do you regularly participate in community projects? Residents meetings?
- Do they run some sort of class to benefit the local community, karate club? the arts and crafts club? are they a local sports coach? fundraiser? help in keeping the area clean?
- Do they have a sense of giving and if so how?
- Talk about the amount of financial and time contribution they make if applicable.
- Why do they do it?
- (Or if they don’t participate in their community) Why don’t they do it?