Arguments can erupt between couples after getting married because they were too shy or scared to talk about this issue. It is natural to have friends outside of your relationship and some of them may be of the opposite sex.
This is an important question to ask. It can clear the air about any anxieties that arise from the thought of your husband or wife having close friends of the opposite gender.
- Are any of those friends their exes?
- Are any of them best friends?
- Are they willing to let go?
- What role do they play in your life?
- Throw colleagues in the mix too…. Nothing is barred from the conversation.