For most of us the correct answer that we answer without even thinking is that we forgive as soon as the offender asks for forgiveness and shows that they are truly remorseful for their actions.
Yet to others, this simply might not make the cut. Some may want revenge whilst others may take time to open up to you again, especially in cases of hurt feelings.
- How quickly do you forgive?
- Do you harbour animosities from past events?
- Are you harboring any heartache from past relationships that might be used to compare your new relationship?
- We are all susceptible to erring, what would it take for them to forgive you?
- Are they the type that seek revenge?