The 80/20 rules in love life

The 80/20 Rules in Love Life That Will Help You

There have been so many different trends that happen in so many different areas of life, all the time. When it comes to the 80/20 rules in love life, there seem to be a few different ways in which you can take it and apply it to your relationship


In fact, there are two specific ways in which you can look at taking on the 80/20 rules. Here, I am going to give you a summary of what you can expect from each one and just why they work.


80/20 Rules: Scenario 1

First, up for you, we have the people who take the 80/20 rule as being aimed at their partner, focusing on them more than yourself. This idea is that, no matter how amazing or incredible your partner is or can be. You can only expect them to deliver on your wants and needs 80% of the time.


Read: 101 Practical Questions


This means that the other 20% of the time, they are probably going to do something that you don’t particularly like, or that you don’t want or need. But a relationship is give and take. So when you get let down by your partner, rather than getting mad at them. Put this towards that 20% part of the rule. This way, your relationship will be much healthier and much happier.

80/20 Rules: Scenario 2

This second scenario sees people deciding to take that 80/20 rule and focus it more on themselves, instead of focusing it on their partner. The way that this scenario works is that you spend 80% of your time and effort on your relationship and the things it needs to work and be strong. While you spend the other 20% of that time and effort on yourself.

This means that you will still work hard on having a happy and healthy relationship with your partner. But you are going to make sure that you take time to do those things you might have been neglecting. It could be something as simple as going to the gym, reading a book, coffee with friends. Whatever it is that you need to do for you. It will make you happy and your relationship healthier.


So when it comes to applying the 80/20 rules to your love life. You are definitely going to need to make sure that you are with a like-minded partner, who feels the same way. If you are currently single and wondering how you can find someone. Someone who has these same ideas as you, then look no further.

By signing up to you are entering into marriage only relationship, so they will make sure that you are set up with that person you have been looking for all your life. So get involved, it might just change your life.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *