There are a few factors that make love last in a relationship:
- Try something new every day – keeping things fresh, keeps the curiosity alive, and that feeds that loving feeling;
- Tell your partner every day what you love about them;
- Appreciate your partner, even if it is only for little things they do;
- Fidelity goes a long way when it comes to love;
- Make alone time for each other to discuss your relationship and air out any dirty laundry so it doesn’t pile up and cloud all the positive contributions you make to the relationship.
Take a look at the articles on GoMarry.com. Many of them discuss relationship advice and the general do’s and don’t’s of relationships