The internet boom has given us a lot of ways of accessing the news. Which means a lot more people are now reading, listening, watching the news than ever before.
Asking some of the following questions will tell you a great deal about your partner’s personality and outlook of the world. The ultimate decision is still yours on whether you like or dislike their answers:
- Where do you get your news (TV news, radio, newspapers, the Internet etc)?
- What news feed/channel/source do you use the most?
- Do you believe everything you read and see in the news, or do you question where information is coming from and what the true agenda is?
- Do you follow only local or international news also?
- Do you seek out media with diverse perspectives on the news?
- Do you follow alternative media?
- Who is the president/prime minister of XYZ country?
- What media sources do you not trust?