Vehicles are an essential part of daily life for the majority of us and thus will be one of the biggest buying decision in your future family. From the daily commute to long family road trips, we cannot live without them.
Use this question to know how your partner is in and around cars. What criteria they use to buy cars right now and how they handle their maintenance.
Ask such questions like:
- Can you drive?
- Do you own a car? What is it?
- Do you consider yourself a good driver?
- Have you ever received a speeding ticket? Black Points etc?
- Can you drive long distances? 2-6 hours
- Can you drive on highways?
- Have you ever been involved in a serious accident?
- Can you change tyres? check oil levels etc??
- How do you finance your car(s)?