I want you to talk about the situation at hand openly without the fear of being labelled as a monster or fiend of a kind.
If either of you are bringing children into the relationship. The following questions need to be addressed for the well being of the relationship and children. Remember they will also become stakeholders in this relationship and might have a lot of mistrust/broken family issues etc. All they want is love and stability.
- How old are they?
- Whom do they live with?
- How often do you see them?
- How come you are no longer with their mother/father?
- What is your relationship with them?
- How do you see your relationship with them in the future?
- Do you pay alimony or child support?
- Have you ever failed to pay child support? If so, why?
- Do any of the children have special needs?